Buy this gift for:
- anyone considering marriage or merging finances
- anyone with recent life changes, such as marriage, new baby, new home, etc.
- those who want to get on the same page about money and tackle finances TOGETHER
- those who have not taken a personal finance course or who want a refresher
- those who want ongoing support to help hold them accountable
What they'll get:
- course on financial literacy & the behavior / psychology of money
- one-on-one coaching sessions with a CFPⓇ professional
- analysis of current financials & a written plan for future action steps
- follow-up support to help hold them accountable
IMPORTANT: When purchasing this gift, it will ask you for YOUR email address. This is how you will receive your purchase confirmation. It will also prompt YOU to create a log-in as the gift purchaser. To finalize the purchase, you will need to create your own password. Once you create your own log-in, you will receive a second email with a unique coupon code. Forward this email to your loved one. They will create their own log in while redeeming the code. If you have trouble or questions, please email us at [email protected]
At Abundance, we seek to provide financial literacy resources and education. We do not provide investment advice, nor do we suggest investments. We encourage you to seek tax advice from a licensed tax advisor.